segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2008

Everyone is made of such beautiful specific details


Céline:
"They break up and they forget! They move on like they would have changed brand of cereals! I feel I was never able to forget anyone I've been with. Because each person have... their own specific qualities. You can never replace anyone. What is lost is lost.
(...)

I will miss of the person the most mundane things. Like I'm obsessed with little things.


Maybe I'm crazy, but... When I was a little girl, my mom told me that I was always late to school. One day she followed me to see why. I was looking at chestnuts falling from the trees rolling on the sidewalk or... Ants crossing the road...The way a leaf casts a shadow on a tree trunk... Little things. I think it's the same with people.

I see in them little details so specific to each of them that move me and that I miss, and... Will always miss. You can never replace anyone, because everyone is made of such beautiful specific details.


Like I remember the way your beard has a little bit of red in it. And how the sun was making it glow that...that morning, right before you left. I remember that and... I missed it! I'm really crazy, right?"


Excerto do filme "Before Sunset"

1 comentário: